Welcome...


I hope you enjoy your time here and have a lovely day...

Please comment I love to hear from my readers!!


Hannah Elizabeth...

Monday, September 20, 2010

The simple women's daybook.

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...The sun shinning beautifully thorough the green leafs of our trees in the front yard area. 
That is the one thing that I miss during the winter. :P  Jacob getting ready to pull in the front yard after a long day of work.
I am thinking... Of how much I would love some chocolate. :P I am also thinking of how much I still have to do today..

I am thankful for... Sunshine, family, and writing.
From the kitchen.. I think that we will be starting dinner soon but I am not sure what we are having.

I am wearing..A green shirt, flower skirt with green it, thin knee high socks  and one flat. (The other I am not technically wearing as it is on the floor not my foot. :P)

I am creating... A novel that I have been working on since last school year.

I am going...  Nowhere today that I know of.

I am reading... I am trying to read  Inside the Victorian home by Judith Flanders and The Victorian frame of mind by Walter E. Houghton. As you can see I am reading these to get research done for my story.

I am hoping... To be able to spend sometime doing piano today.

I am hearing... The music of my blog in the background and my younger sibling making the usual amount of noise downstairs. :)

One of my favorite things... Old fashioned pictures.

A few plans for the rest of the week... I am going to be working with my siblings on their homework and accomplishing some hobbies of my own as well as helping around the house.




Your scribbling friend,
Hannah Elizabeth...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Hannah,

Thank you for posting!=) I have taken your questions and just written my own in a journal.

Claire Ramsey

Little Ladybug said...

Dear Claire,

That is a good idea to use the questions in your journal!

I can't wait to see you this Sunday...

Your scribbling friend,

Hannah Elizabeth...

Anonymous said...

Glad you like the fellowship dinner and plan to come back!!! It had been to long for not seeing you and your family!! We enjoyed it very much seeing you!

Claire Ramsey

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails