Welcome...


I hope you enjoy your time here and have a lovely day...

Please comment I love to hear from my readers!!


Hannah Elizabeth...

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Run, Run, and faint... :P




 I was up at 5:50 A.M. today. That's because my family was going to a race at Riverside.



Abbie and Timmy.




   








Part of the Blow family racers.      


Introducing the Blow racers...

Daniel and Johnathan.
Josiah.


Joshua.
We also had Dad, Jacob, and Caleb running in the race. (I did not get pictures of them before the race.Oops.)




The race so much fun to watch. They did wonderful . Jacob and Caleb were the first ones over in our family. (But Dad was running a longer route.)






 







Caleb and his award for finishing the race.






 
    








Jacob with his award! 




Daddy after his big race! 


The men did wonderful and Dad was third place in his age group!! 


The second race was a run for children....

My brothers Josh, Josiah, John, and Daniel were in this run. I think Daniel was the most excited of them all He counted down the days and even moments. 

Daniel: " How much longer in till the race?"

By stander: " About 25 minutes"  (I think that was how long we said. :P ) 

Daniel: "That's so long!" 

At the start line.


Joshua crossing the finish line.

Johnathan.    




Josiah.

And Daniel!!

They did wonderful and even got a award at the end of the race!!
I hope you all are having a wonderful day as well...


Your scribbling friend,

Hannah Elizabeth...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails