Welcome...


I hope you enjoy your time here and have a lovely day...

Please comment I love to hear from my readers!!


Hannah Elizabeth...

Sunday, June 23, 2013

I'm back. :)

Dear friends,

,
I'm finely back in the groove of blogging I hope. :) So much has been going on for our family lately. I wish that I could say that it was all good but.... Anyway. I'm pretty excited about some plans in the works.

~ Considering starting an etsy shop to keep me busy this summer.
~ Excited about designing classes this Fall.
~ Even more excited about where I am going to be taking them. :) I'm going back to Johnson County Community College. I love that school. There are so many memories there. It was the first college that I went to out of High School.


As a fun side note I think that it is only fair that I worn you, I have become a batman fan. I love the animated adventures. They are so funny.

Anyway hope this makes you laugh.

Alfred Draws a Bath

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails