Welcome...


I hope you enjoy your time here and have a lovely day...

Please comment I love to hear from my readers!!


Hannah Elizabeth...

Monday, April 11, 2011

Miscellany Monday....

Dear friends,
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
(1)- I love journalism! I know that one day it will be such a joy to look back on what the Lord has been teaching me. 

(2)- I just turned 19 today!!!! (Maybe that should of been on the top.:P)  I had a wonderful Birthday! You just ought to see all the sweet cards that my siblings made me.





(3)- My siblings and I were watching the Voyage of the Dawn Treader  this evening!  (My younger sister Abbie could not resist getting it.)

Aslan: [from trailer] You have returned for a reason. Your adventure begins now. 

The only reason that I enjoy it is because I do not compare it to the book. Otherwise I would dislike it. :)

Have any of you guys ever seen it?


 (4)- I am looking forward to some sewing tomorrow. 





Well I hope that you are having nice evening!

Cheers,
Hannah Elise...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails