Welcome...


I hope you enjoy your time here and have a lovely day...

Please comment I love to hear from my readers!!


Hannah Elizabeth...

Monday, March 28, 2011

Miscellany Monday....

Dear friends,

It's that time of the week again, rather hectic I will agree that  everyday has it good points...even Mondays :).


(1)- I have really been enjoying preparing for my sewing business.  It is hard but I sure do enjoy sewing! 
 (Click on the banner with the sewing girl at the side of the page to go to my sewing blog. There is not much there but you can vote at the side of the page.) 

(2)- I am looking forward to an upcoming conference that my Dad, older sister( I hope :)  and I  am going to attend. I am so excited!!!! 

(3)- I have been enjoying the bit if rain that we had today. We did not get much but I love riding home in the rain( in the car of course;) 

(4)- I can't wait to sew a new dress tomorrow. 
(5)- I am looking forward to our Spring break starting on Wednesday.


Anyway there is not much more going on....

Here is a picture I wanted to share.

I sure do want warm weather. :) 



 So how has your day been going? 

Have a lovely evening...

Hannah Elise....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails