Welcome...


I hope you enjoy your time here and have a lovely day...

Please comment I love to hear from my readers!!


Hannah Elizabeth...

Friday, October 22, 2010

I have an idea...

I love taking pictures.                 A picture is worth a thousand words. .... 

Capture a moment in time. .. 



On next Friday I will begin hosting the Take A Picture A Day challenge.  I would love it if you would participate.


Here is what to do...

~ When you write your post tell why you chose to take the picture and why the subject is so special to you.

~ Each day I will be posting my own special picture and at the bottom of the post I will put a linky that you can enter your blog address with the picture post that you made. (Just make certain that you clink on the title of your post before you copy the address so that it is easier for your friends to find the correct post. )



I hope that you will participate. And please tell your friends. I would love to have many people doing this at once.




Sincerely, 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails